We understand the decision to liquidate your or your loved one's estate is one of great importance.
Whether the reason is moving, downsizing, or loss of a loved one, often it is a decision that comes with a great deal of emotion and angst. It can include the need for special considerations and obstacles to get to the desired outcome. We don't take this lightly. We are empathetic and will work with each family and their situation for a win-win solution.
You can feel confident in the services we provide. We have been doing estate sales and auctions for over 16 years so we are seasoned in this field. Here are a few things that set us apart from many:
- Residential Estate & Business Liquidations since 2006
- Farm, Heavy Equipment, Auto & Boat Liquidations
- Texas Licensed Auctioneer since 2006 (Lic #16203)
- Onsite & Online Auctions conducted since 2006
- We carry liability insurance
- Most of our staff has been with us for many years
- Sales conducted in primarily Central and East Texas
- Owner of Antique Mall for 10+ years
- We don't take money up front to conduct sale
- References by clients, realtors and attorneys